Monday, October 01, 2007

what doesn't kill you...






...really makes you stronger (I guess)
These last days have been a bit hard for me. I've learned a lot, that's why. [I usually skip classes and stuff, so learning too much in a very short period of time is harsh on my little brain, y'know?] :)
Now seriously, I've really had to manage things and take care of stuff, and I was sooo not good at it. In fact, I didn't do anything bad to others - which is great, but I'm not so sure about me :)
Humm...I'm being a bit cryptic, I know, but I can't help it. It's really hard for me to understand it also...maybe that's why. Either way, sorry for the not-so-superficial-and-fun tone of this post, but that's me today. Still, I found something that might make it all better. Yeah, these cute Woodland Critters are really good for the soul. Just by looking at them you get happier, don't you think so? For blue-hearted moments like these, buy the set of illustrations by John W Golden here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home