Monday, September 10, 2007

OK, now it's time to...




...get mature!!!!

So today I come to the office, I get in a meeting and...guess what! I'm told that one of the clients I work for thinks some interactions we proposed are "too childish". No need to argue they weren't, or they always give stupid feeedback or anything :)
I just need to look at something cute and childish to feel better. And if you're reading the blog, Madam L., THIS is childish! But then again, I guess you wouldn't be reading a "childish" blog, would you????
buy from etsy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more puppies???:(

2:02 PM  
Blogger bulina said...

oh, no :) there will always be puppies, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to get any older than this (at least in my head :P), or, as we say at burp, I'll nevergrowup :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger utopic said...

am tot vrut s-o spun dar am asteptat postul potrivit. mie imi place foarte mult acest blog, desi sunt o scarba insensibila si depresiva, deci si pentru madam L exista speranta

12:50 PM  
Blogger bulina said...

:) hihi, sarumana, sarumana. hmmm...asta chiar mi-a facut ziua mai buna :)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh these are beautifull

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lllllll

you get the idea. :/

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home