Tuesday, December 04, 2007

got the Christmas spirit...


...yet?
Well, the holidays are quickly approaching and I found myself looking for presents for St. Nic's this morning. And because I didn't find what I was looking for, I got the jitters. I realized that soon - very soon - we'll need presents! Lots of presents! And you know, if you are like me (always leaving it to the last second), it's a bit stressful. So I thought I'd shop in time this year. And have a patronizing look when I see someone rushing to buy a present, with a desperate look on their face :)
Kidding! :P
Well anyway, I'm sure history will repeat itself this year, too, but at least I can hope YOU will manage to buy everything in time. So here's a bit of an idea: the X-mas Tree and Star mugs from Molla Space. To get full effect, don't forget to fill them up with some hot stuff before serving!
Shop away!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home