Thursday, February 22, 2007

it's time to...


...take up a sport
...or take a sport up, or whatever...Sorry for the lack of posts these days, but I've been to Frankfurt for some work stuff and I've just come back. I have a sore muscle and I can't move my head to the left too much - so today everything's right for me :)
But speaking of muscles, our friends from Japan just created the Yoga-Cat, one stuffed animal that can make you look trendy though you don't really practice this sport.
Its hands stay suspended all day long and it might even convince you to move a little - if it can do this all the time, surely you can spare a few moments for this!
Today I'm just looking - I have an excuse, my neck hurts :) - but I'm starting to exercise tomorrow. Or Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home