Monday, May 08, 2006

preparing for X-mas

open, grow, ornate
Yes, I know what you're going to say: it's only summer! Who needs a Christmas tree now? Well...it's good to be prepared, isn't it? Or...it's nice to remember the holiday season, you know, presents, good food, family&friends...
Hmmmmm...OK then, I'll just say the truth. I thought this was so adorable, I just couldn't help posting it now. It's a Christmas tree in a can...how cool is that?
A Japanese product (notice the easy-to-use-great-design theme), this little tree can be an office plant for a while and then, when it grows bigger, you can plant it outside your house or indoor, in a big pot. It also makes a fabulous gift - mind the nice box and fresh colouring.
I told you, once you see it, you gotta have it!!!
Find it on sale here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home