Tuesday, November 13, 2007

just make it...



...British

Just yesterday I was talking to a friend about cars and I realized something. My passion for all things British was never a secret to me (or others, for that matter), but I never thought it stretched to cars as well. In fact (and I know guys will hate me for saying that), I don't really care about cars :)

Oh, well, in fact it's not that I don't care, but I'm not really passionate about the subject and I can't drool over a car as other people do. But what I realized is that I love English cars! I do! They are so cute and look really cool. They're just precious!

Well, today I found these great Paul Smith notebooks and...i fell in love. I can't have enough of them, I'm a Britaholic!!!!!!

What will it be? The Union Jack or the Striped Mini? Hmmm...I guess both for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home