Tuesday, September 04, 2007

i'll love you for like...





...ever
And because I think you're the cutest guy on earth and I want to move in with you, I think we should both bring something to our new crib. This is my choice: the Tide Chandelier, made by designer Stuart Haygarth. No, it's not called like this because of the washing detergent, but it has something to do with tides. It's all made up of stuff the author collected from the shore. Obviously, it took a few years to gather all the right objects that could be transformed into this beauty. So, what do you say?
Hum? You call this a "pile of junk"? I see you have no respect for art whatsoever! I think I'm not going to move in with you, after all. And yeah, I'll take my "pile of junk" with me, thank you very much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home