Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the dream of a fashion stylist...



...and much more


I'm sure lots of you buy glossy mags not necessarily for the "interesting" content article-wise, but for the gorgeous pics inside. And you've probably dreamed of making cool combos yourself - and not only with the clothes in your closet.

Well, here's your chance to do your thang! Polyvore is a cool web-based tool that allows you to mix'n'match as much as you want to and to create collages with your fave things: clothes, accessories and lots of other objects.

I tried it myself with some BURP accessories (see above) - but do make sure you have lots of time on your hands when you start playing, 'cause it's frustrating to just stay there for a few minutes! Don't believe me? Well, see for yourselves.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuu im so trinn it! right now! many thanks !

6:21 PM  
Blogger bulina said...

:) hihi
You know, you're EXACTLY the one I thought of when I posted this! I hope you like it...i played with it all day long...I think I'm an addict already *worried* - 14 outfits or so...gotta cool down :)

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh many thanks i passed on to my editors, they loved it!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Cinnamon said...

Oh my god, I covet this site! It's brilliant. Thanks for sharing :)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're all enjoying the link :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger bulina said...

@ irys: yep, it's truly awesome. Once you start playing, there's no escape! :)

@ cruststation: you don't know how glad I am I stumbled upon your blog. You're great!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Stylist said...

Very good fashion, I like the boots and the dress with color green its so beautiful. Thanks for posting.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home