Tuesday, November 13, 2007

everything you ever wanted to know...





...about the subway

These last 2 days I've had to travel by subway and I'm telling you...the Bucharest subway at noon is a big no-no! I mean...not only do the people push you in order to get "first" in the train, but it's also not very attractive nose or eye-wise.

In fact, it sucks. I got pushed around until I got sick and I also noticed the guy BEHIND me was prepared to use his entrance card BEFORE I could use mine...so...really now, I don't like the subway up close and personal.
But if you come to think of it, it really isn't so bad...as a concept. So it was nice to explore Metro Bits - a cool collection of stuff about subways all over the world.

If you're curious about the logos in different countries, about interesting metro stations or even different sounds used for "departure" or "next station" messages, this is the place for you to dig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home