Wednesday, May 16, 2007

go green...


...but not with envy
Two days ago I've been out on the fields, planting trees :) We were trying to do a good deed, and I think we did, but it's just a drop in the ocean.
The thing is, lately I've been pretty concerned with going green, and I'm really a fan of those who can really have a healthy lifestyle - both for them and the environment.
I know I have many sins: I don't recycle, I waste way too much water and I don't really have an eco-friendly approach in what fashion is concerned, either. I mean, buy less clothes, don't wear leather, use organic clothing...there's a piece of advice for each of us.
I know I'm a consumer (in the worst sense of the word) and I'll try to be more careful towards nature from now on. In the meantime, if any of you guys feels the same about things and is willing to get into "rehab", TreeHugger has some friendly proposals that might just make a change.
And so you know there's something for everyone, you'll get advice on how to green:
- your furniture;
- your sex life;
- your work;
- your wardrobe
etc.
P.S.: the little one above is Mister G, our beloved tree. He's just soooo cute! And now he's a star, too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home