Friday, March 07, 2008

can anybody resist...

...chocolate?

Lately I've been muching on lots of chocolate because I was super-busy, got upset with some people and had to restore my energy :) And today - by pure coincidence, I assure you :) - I found these wonderful chocolate oddities on the Paris Breakfast blog and decided to share.
It seems that "normal" chocolate is out of style, so get ready to embrace the newcomers!
Don't risk being seen with a classic chocolate bar in your hand...or you'll totally be so yesterday :P
Today is all about...


...chocolate beans...
...chocolate sausages...

...chocolate tools :)

...chocolate french fries, obviously :) ...

...chocolate soaps...
...chocolate cheese...

...and chocolate olives.
So when will we have a chocolate house - with chocolate walls and chocolate furniture? Soon, it seems.
Well, who's complaining, anyway? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JustASmile said...

Chocolate's everywhere ;))

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home