Friday, October 12, 2007

well, it's...


...about time
Designer Bruno Vormkrijgers created this wonderful clock - yeah, that's what it is :) - for all you modern people. By now, it's a fact that we carefully plan every minute of our life and we're in a constant hurry. As for me, I'm always late for everything, though I try to get there in time :) But I'm watch-addicted. I mean, I really feel lost without always knowing what time it is.
So that's why this "About Time" clock is here. To start reminding us that time is what we make of it and that we can really take a second more to look out on the window and see beautiful things. Who cares if we're late for that appointment or if the deadline will expand? "It's about six o'clock" or maybe "It's almost seven now". So relax :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely ingenious!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger bulina said...

yep :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home